This free refill for Xfer Nerve contains:
– 6 nerve drum kits with drum samples from my Serum Drum Archive Part II (usable for all kinds of electronic music, but each one has a special focus: Chillout, Electronica, House, HipHop, Dubstep, DNB)
– 15 kit patterns (for the 6 focus genres listed above), each kit containing 16 samples (4 kicks, 4 snares and 8 open/closed hihats and/or crashes)
– 6 machine state presets, each one containing one of the 6 nerve kits listed above and 2-3 of the 15 kit patterns listed above
Get it here:
If you want 300 MB of free drum samples ready for use in any sampler, get the Serum Drum Archive Part II (380 drum samples) here:
This free drum sample pack is suited for all kinds of electronic music and contains:
– 200 drum hit samples (40 kicks, 40 snares, 40 open hihats, 40 closed hihats, 40 crashes), all generated in Xfer Serum using custom wavetables.
– 180 additionally processed drum hit samples (40 kicks, 40 snares, 40 open hihats, 40 closed hihats, 20 crashes), processed with saturation, compression, EQ and reverb (just use ADSR to shorten the samples in your drum sampler if u dont like the tail).
– 16 drumloop samples (128, 140 and 174 bpm)
Get it here:
Even if you are producing your own drum samples, it’s always nice to add some more. With this thought in mind, I uploaded a drum sample pack a few weeks ago, completely produced with Xfer Serum.
Expect to find 153 drum hits and 96 processed DNB drum and fx loops for your productions – completely free! All drum hits made in Live 9 with Serum, loops additionally processed. Among other stuff, I put some deep pitch-enveloped kicks and a few very rough snare sounds in there that work great for layering after some EQing or filtering.
I hope you put this to good use 😉
First post on here, so it’s probably appropriate to introduce my latest album “Counterframe”, released earlier this year.
Get in on Bandcamp:
Or grab it on Noisetrade:
It is completely name-you-price, so you do not have to pay anything if you do not want to or cannot afford it. Or you can check it out and give something later if you like what you hear.